Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3d in processing

Today, I was trying to build some 3d stuffs by using processing. However, it fails no matter how I try. Let's see two examples:


The first one is done by processing, and the second one is done by flash. They are using the same algorithm so that it should display the same things. However, processing fail on this. I don't know why at this moment, but I try to replace the sin and cos functions and it still does the same thing. Therefore, I guess it may be a problem about <canvas> tag. Anyway, I need try more different codes and what is the problem. So, I think I can work on this on my open source course.^^

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see a fellow student enjoying our hard work. At the moment, we're still in the process of implementing 3D (that's why it's not working). Hopefully, we'll get it working within the next few releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also forgot to mention that you need a browser capable of running webgl... like Firefox's Minefield.

    ReplyDelete