Tuesday, January 26, 2010

processing.js

In my today's open source lecture, my professor, David, introduced us the processingjs project.
Here is an example came with the source(IS NOT WORKING ON IE):

It is very awesome. Before I know this amazing project, I thought I was definitely going to join a flash 3d engine project like Sandy or Away3d. However, now I think it is much better to play around with processing. Since I have a full day tomorrow, why not try to use processing to build somethings and see the difference with flash.

Another thing is about how to put the processing works into Google Blogger.
  1. download the processing.js and init.js(not sure if this one is needed) from here
  2. put them into a onlineline hosting so that, in your web page, you can link to them
  3. put the processing code into this tag<script type="application/processing">code</script>
  4. put this, <canvas height="74px" width="900px"></canvas>, after </script>
And then, it should be work. and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment