Thursday, February 4, 2010

build FireFox cont

On my last post, I was building FireFox. This post is about what happened on that day and the day after.

So, I was building FireFox that night, and then, I fell asleep:) then, on the next day, when I woke up, it was done already. It didn't bring me to any problem. I think that is because I followed the Build Documentation exactly.

after that, I tried to build it again and this time it brought me some problem. There are some problem on me .mozconf file. Obviously, I wrote something wrong this time. then I changed it back, and it worked prefect again.

at that time, I have two debug build. I asked myself why not build a release. Then, I did it as I said. And it was still work perfectly.

I want some problems. What if I build it without the mozilla-build? What if I build other software? I gotta try it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment