Saturday, February 6, 2010

initialize git & detail of release 0.1

Since I have been watching the source code of text for couple days, today, I was working on setting up git on my computer. I installed msysgit on my windows, and cloned the source code from MinyXO. MinyXO's code have implemented the PMatrix3D which I think I am going to need it in the future. As I followed the tutorial (I lost the page but you will see it before you initialize), everything went smoothly until I try to upload my copy from my laptop. It needs to setup a SSH public key to before I upload, and I don't know what is that. Once again, I took a look at the tutorial, and there is a page talking about that.

After the Git has been setup, I reviewed my ticket once again. I couldn't do the 3D stuff before I clearly understand how it works on canvas. Therefore I am focusing on text(val) and text(val,xl,yl,x2,y2).

According to the ticket description and the original processing, there are some point I need to notice.
for text(val):
  • text must be placed to the immediate right of the last string placed using text()
  • doesn't need to wrap

for text(val,xl,yl,x2,y2):
  • wrap the text
  • doesn't need to display the text out of the rectangle.

It seem to be very easy butt think it will take me a while to figure out how to implement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment