Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reference materials sort out

Since it is the last day of the year of the lunar calendar, a lot of things need to be done by this time. Assignments, my website, Greeting Call, going out and housework. Fortunately, release 0.1 is almost done and only little modify need to do. Therefore, I can relax and sort out what I have so far and get ready for release 0.2.

What I have so far

The most importance thing is a website I found when I was working on the processing.js(pjs) function text(val,x,y,w,h). The website introduces 3D text with canvas setTransform. Here is what it looks like (click to see the real example):
 
Although it is not done by pjs, it still a good start for me to implement 3d text(pjs function text(val,x,y,z)).

Second thing is remind myself there are some useful link for me to check on when I get lose.


Release 0.2 Plan (draft)

I am going to implement text(val,x,y,z), and text(val,x,y,w,h,z). However, as I said before, I may need the function called translate(). It may lead me heading to ticket #71. What is going next? I don't know, but just let it goes on. It must will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment