Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pjs branch update

Labeled my branch as "text", and updated it with Anna's 0.7. Also, changed the code and made it ready for release 0.2 (3d text).

I don't know if I updated my branch correctly or if I should do so, but it seem to make sense for this moment. After reading something articles about the Git, I start to have the feeling what exactly it is and realize I still need to learn more about it. Not only Git, but as well as SVN and HP. They are so powerful and also difficult for me. It just like the history happen again. Back to my first knew Flash, it took me a long long time to learn it ( bg: Actionscript is my first programming language ).

Now there are still a little confusion in my mind, but as long as I keep touching it, it will be better. Just like what happen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment